Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter - Instant Delivery - Original Key!
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Microsoft server is basically a server operating system which became available on October 2019. The Server 2019 has various new features such as:
- Windows defender: An anti-malware can be installed and enabled without using GUI.
- Active Directory Federation services: Active Directory Federation Services can be configure to the system
- Remote Desktop Services: This for improve the performance and stability of the system.
- Storage Services: Storage services have storage replica option which replicates files instead of blocks. It also can replicates snapshots and direction can also be changed using it.
- Failover Clustering: This feature is for rolling upgrade and storage replica.
- Web Application Proxy: This feature is for pre-authentication of the HTTP application.
Along with all this there are various other feathers such as new networking features which involve: supporting generic routing encapsulation, more network interface, IP address management. To summarize, Microsoft server will enhance the performance and security of the system.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.
Windows Server Features
Microsoft server 2019 is available in three edition which are essential, standard and Datacenter.
- Essential: This version is best suited for the small businesses which have basic It requirements. The licensing model for this version is CPU based. It has RAM limit of 64 GB and CPU limit of 2 CPUs.
- Standard: This version can be used by all the companies which use or have a lot of IT requirements. This version supports many features of MS 2019. It provides about 2 virtual machine or 2 Hyper-V containers. The licensing model for standard version is Core-based and it has Ram of about 24Tb and can support 512 cores.
- Datacenter: Datacenter is the more advance version of the Microsoft Server 2019. It is better than Standard in terms of limits. It is used by the companies which have high workload IT requirements. It has no limitation on the number of Virtual machines or Hyper-V container. Like standard version it supports core based licensing model. It have RAM of about 24TB and supports 512 cores.
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
Windows server 2019 Datacenter is a improved and better version as compare to standard version. It has all the features that are offered by the new Windows Server 2019 and more in terms of locks and limits.
Features of Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
The best part of the Datacenter version of Microsoft Server is that is hassles limit restrictions and locks as compare to other versions. Let’s find out what MS Datacenter 2019 has to offer to its clients:
Performance and scalability: Datacenter offers a better performance and scalability as compared to other version because of the improved memory support.
- Physical (host) Memory support: The datacenter offers memory up to 24TB per physical server
- Physical logical processor support: It can support memory up to 512 Lps while the other version has memory of about 320 Lps
- Virtual machine memory: It supports memory up to 12 TB per virtual machine as compare to 1TB memory offered by other version.
- Virtual Machine Virtual Processor support: Datacenter can support up to 240 VPs per machine while other version support 64 VPs per machine.
Security: Better security for the system is one of the best features that is offered by MS Server 2019. There are few features such as AppLocker, Windows Defender, Just-In-Time administration and Just Enough Administration which are available to all the version. But Datacenter has some other amazing security features to offer.
- Enhances Threat detection
- Device Guard
- Remote Credential Guard
- Credential Guard
- Control flow guard
Software-defined datacenter: Computing
For this part there are some common features that are available for all the versions such as Linux and FreeBSD workloads, server management tool. But what puts the datacenter apart from all other versions is that is has some additional features. These features are as follows:
- Cluster OS Rolling upgrade
- Nano Server installation option
- VM load balancing
- RDS RemoteFX vGPU
These features are fully supported by the Datacenter version of the MS 2019
Software-defined Datacenter: Networking
All the features in networking section are not supported by any other version.Only datacenter supports them all. The features are as follows:
- Network controller
- Micro segmentation
- Software load balancer
Software-defined Datacenter: Storage
Datacenter supports features like storage replica, data deduplication, storage health monitoring, storage resiliency, high performance NVMe support. Different storage features has been highlights of the MS 2019. Ince datacenter fully supports all the available features, that makes it popular among the customers. Among the mentioned features, some other attracting storage features are as follows:
- Scale out File server
- Persistent Memory for maximum application performance
- Storage quality of service
Cloud-ready application platform
It has about 4 different features among which, 2 are supported by other version as well. The features are as follows:
- Windows PowerShell 5.1: This feature is supported by all the versions of windows server 2019.
- Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration: Along with Windows PowerShell 5.1, this feature is supported by all the versions
- Hyper-V container: Only Datacenter supports it.
- Windows Server containers: Again, only Datacenter supports it.
Customers Also Bought
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - Instant Delivery - Original NEW Key Code!
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional - Win 10 Pro - License Code Key - Original NEW