Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter - Instant Delivery - Original Key!
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Introduction: The sophisticated Windows Server of the decade
Microsoft is perhaps one of the most renowned, reputed and respected name in the Information technology industry and commands a brand recognition that has been hard to match for years now. With the launch of the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center, the tech giant has taken a huge leap in the technological world and set an example that has taken a tremendous volume of audience by surprise.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center is at the heart of the entire Microsoft franchise and delivers an excellent experience of what innovation looks like at Microsoft. The infrastructure of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter consists of various improvements over the predecessor versions of the Windows server and encompass a huge array of updates and features. Users should expect a satisfying gorge of utility from this version. In many ways, this version brings various benefits and improvements for large scale operations and big companies, who want to operate through the channels of modern day technology and innovation. With various enhancements brought in through networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, and web and application platform, users have a lot in store for themselves with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.
Windows Server Features
What is new about Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter?
Although Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center brings in a host of advantages for its users and big companies, it is the essence of the features that have been introduced with this version that actually defines the utility that a user gets by using Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter. In many ways, these features are what a user expects from any Windows server but the sophisticated technology with which these have been designed and made to operate, act as the backbone for the success of this version. Take a look at the numerous features of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center for a deeper understanding of this new Windows version.
- Multiple users: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter offers one of the most scalable and flexible feature to its users by allowing a host of users to connect to the Windows server through a windows server CAL for each user. In this way, many users can connect through the same server to access its features.
- Security: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center provides a secure and remote access to its users from multiple workstations, including mobiles, virtual private networks and corporate servers. Thus, users can easily collaborate and sync their work processes across multiple devices, constrained by the security features of this Windows server.
- Best industry standard: Built with most of the advanced tools and features that can possibly come in demand during the current times, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter never fails to show a sophisticated side. As compared to its predecessor, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 datacenter has come up with several changes and improvements.
- Automated tiering: Unlike other Windows versions, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center uses storage spaces stores that are specifically dedicated to storing the most frequently accessed files on the fastest available physical media.
- Windows Powershell V4: The new Powershell in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center now includes a Desired state configuration feature.
- Updates: In lieu of adding utility to the Windows server, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center has been designed with UEFI based machines, enhanced user interface, updates to driver emulators and hardware drivers. A fast VM deployment rate ensures that Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center achieves the target aim in lesser time.
- Service message block: Changes to performance and event logging have ensured quality improvements and provided support for hyper V line migration and bandwidth prioritisation management. Added to this is the apt Windows deployment service that supports the management of WDS via PowerShell.
- Windows Defender: Now made available with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center, it can be installed in the server Core application.
Why should you buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter?
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center has been designed and launched at the heart of Microsoft’s cloud based operating systems. With added features and advantages, it has enabled a huge technical advantage for users in many ways. Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 data center can be bought online and used for as many users as desired. Take a look at the various advantages of this version:
- This enterprise class cloud and data centre platform can be run to manage and scale the workload to a great extent. With robust recovery options and protection against outages, this version of Windows has been proven to be a significant improvement over its predecessors.
- The underlying infrastructure simplifies the performance of the system and enables a scalable and flexible workload management.
- Users can get remote access to their work through the cloud based environment provided by Microsoft.
Windows Server System Requirements
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, x64
- Memory: 512 MB
- Free disk space: 32 GB (More needed if there is at least 16GB of RAM)
Upgrades from versions prior to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard are not supported. This version also does not support Itanium.
Customers Also Bought
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - Instant Delivery - Original NEW Key Code!
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional - Win 10 Pro - License Code Key - Original NEW